Serves 2 | Prep Time: 25 mins
2 Mission Soft and Fluffy Wraps
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
4 tablespoon butter, melted
- Using a cookie cutter to cut out shapes in the Soft and Fluffy Wraps.
- Preheat oven to 180°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and spread out over the bottom of a small plate.
- Melt butter in a small bowl.
- Dip the tortilla shapes in the melted butter, gently shake off the excess and place on the plate of cinnamon sugar. Coat only one side of the wrap shape in cinnamon sugar.
- Place coated tortilla shapes, cinnamon sugar side up, on the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 175°C, or until the wrap shapes are crispy.