Serves 4 | Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 10-15 mins
1 tbsp oil
500g lean pork mince
1 pack of Maggi Recipe Base Mince Chow Mein 15g
1 cup of green beans, chopped
1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
250g bean shoots
250g baby spinach
1 can of baby corn, chopped
2 tbsp Maggi Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce
8 baby cos lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- Heat oil in a large fry pan. Add pork and cook for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add the Mince Chow Mein Recipe base to the mince, then add the 250ml water and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add capsicum, green beans, bean shoots, baby spinach, and corn.
- Add the Oyster Sauce & Sweet Chilli Sauce as well as the spring onions.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender.
To Serve: Spoon mixture into the lettuce cups and garnish with some chopped coriander or parsley (optional).