Serves 2 | Prep Time: 40 mins
1 pack of the White Wings Make & Create Rainbow Space Balls
1 tbsp (20g) melted butter
2 tbs (40g) warm water
1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
1/2 cup of 100’s and 1000’s
1/2 cup of chocolate sprinkles
- Mix together both the water and butter in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add in the chocolate ball mix and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Add the biscuit pieces to the bowl.
- With your hands, combine the mixture until it starts to form a dough.
- Divide the dough into approximately 12 even pieces.
- Roll the mixture into small balls (it helps if your hands are slightly damp when rolling the mixture into the balls).
- Once balls are complete, in separate bowls, place the desiccated coconut, 100’s & 1000’s and the chocolate sprinkles.
- Roll 2 of the balls in each of the toppings, place on a tray and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- While the balls are in the fridge, grab a foam cup. Cut out the space creatures provided and glue them around the foam cup.
- Place the chilled balls in the foam cup. Eat and enjoy.