Serves 6 | Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins
Eat the Rainbow with this healthy grazing platter filled with incredibly bright and nourishing food. Use what’s in season and have a balance of cooked and raw vegetables for different textures. Use leftovers for an easy salad lunch the next day! Thanks to our mate Chef Jason Roberts.
2 cups diced sweet potato
200g green beans
1 large green zucchini
1 large beetroot (washed and peeled if preferred)
G-Fresh Pink Himalayan Salt
1 head of radicchio, washed
4 small red radish
5 baby cucumbers
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
185g tinned tuna, drained and split into thick chunks
1 cup Kim Chi
1 cup hommus
- Heat oven to 180c. Toss sweet potato in a tablespoon of olive oil, and sprinkle G-Fresh Paprika over the top. Spread out on a lined oven-tray and roast for 40 minutes.
- In a saucepan, cover eggs with cold water and bring to the boil over medium heat. Simmer for 8 minutes, adding green beans to the pot in the last 4 minutes. Cool eggs, peel and quarter.
- Meanwhile, use a mandolin to thinly slice squash and zucchini. Place in bowl and squeeze half the lemon over the top. Add a pinch of salt and set aside.
- Use the mandolin the thinly slice beetroot. Slice into thin matchsticks and add to a bowl with lemon and salt. Set aside.
- Quarter the radicchio and radishes. Halve the baby cucumbers.
- Place hommus in a bowl and drizzle olive oil over the top
- Assemble ingredients on a platter and serve!