Less than a month until Christmas hits, and the pressure to get present shopping done is REAL.
Play the gift-giving smart game with an Amazon Gift Card and shop online in the comfort of your lounge room with Amazon’s long weekend of sales this weekend. You can shop thousands of incredible deals across Amazon devices, clothing, electronics, toys, household, kitchen and home furnishings, garden, pets, sports and outdoor equipment. Want to make sure you get the best deal? Check out our guide to Amazon’s deals below!
- Lightning Deals are promotions that appear for a limited time only and are only available while stocks last. You’ll need to be on the ball to catch these! Customers are limited to one purchase per lightning deal so that these awesome deals can be shared around. Miss out on a Lightning Deal? Make sure you sign up to the wait-list, in case more stock is released.
- Deals of the Day are available for 24-hours or while stocks last.
- Best Deals are deals collated across the Amazon website.
- Not sure what to buy for the kids this year? Amazon Australia have revealed its Top 100 holiday toys in their Amazon Playmakers Holiday Toy Catalogue. Reviewed by kids in hospitals across Australia, $5 for every toy purchased from the Playmakers catalogue will be donated to the Starlight Children’s Foundation. You can view the Playmakers Catalogue here.
- Do your homework! Create a shopping list and research what you should expect to pay to ensure you save!
- Sign up for an Amazon Prime account (there’s a free trial period that you can cancel after you’ve shopped). Many Lightning Deals are only available to Prime Members.
- Have a set budget? Grab an Amazon Gift Card (available at all Drakes stores) to limit your spending.
Take advantage of select one-time-only amazing deals from your favourite brands at bargain-basement prices, with new deals launching throughout the day on Black Friday (November 29th 2019) and Cyber Monday (December 2nd 2019). Visit www.amazon.com.au and get present shopping!