Serves 2 | Prep Time: 25 mins
2 large handfuls MISSION White Corn Strips
160g Tasty Shredded Cheese
220g can Baked Beans, warmed
1 Tablespoon Bulla Light Sour Cream
1 Tablespoon MISSION Mild Salsa
2 Large Avocado’s, Chopped
2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
Microwave Cooking Instructions:These nachos can be made in the microwave if the kids are making them.
- With a hand juicer, juice the lime to get 2 tablespoons of juice.
- Chop up the avocado and place a bowl.
- Add the Lime Juice, using a fork mash together until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside till the Nachos are cooked.
- Place the Mission White Corn Strips in a microwave proof bowl.
- Place the Baked beans in a separate microwave proof bowl.
- Sprinkle the Shredded Cheese on top of the White Corn Strips.
- Place the baked beans in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Place the Corn chips in the microwave for 1 minute, so that the cheese can melt. (Please be careful not to burn yourself when taking out the bowls as they will be hot from the microwave oven.)
- Once the cheese is melted on the corn chips, remove from microwave, and divide the warmed baked beans over the nachos.
- Finish each with a dollop of sour cream, guacamole, and MISSION Mild Salsa.
- Serve immediately.