500g beef mince
1 tbsp. worcestershire Sauce
1 spring onion thinly chopped
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 egg lightly beaten
salt and pepper to taste
8 slices of Bega Cheese
1 lebanese cucumber thinly sliced
1 avocado thinly sliced (optional)
4 cups salad mix shredded
2 large tomatoes thinly sliced
½ cup tomato sauce
4 Tip Top Burger Thins
- In a medium size bowl add Mince, Spring Onion, Worcestershire sauce, Bread Crumbs, egg, salt & pepper.
- Using your hands, combine all the ingredients to form patties.
- Divide mince equally into four parts. Wet hands and roll each portion into balls then flatten into patties.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a pan over medium – high heat. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, turning once (make sure that the patty is cooked through). Remove patties from grill.
- Cut up the lettuce, tomato, cucumber and avocado and place in bowls.
Assemble your burger
- Add some classic tomato sauce to both halves of the Tip Top Burger Thins.
- Add cheese, patty & cheese again.
- Top with sliced tomato, lebanese cucumber, avocado, shredded sweet mix and Tip Top Burger Thin.
- Eat and Enjoy!