This simple burger is easy enough for even the littlest of foodies to make. Add your favourite Praise Deli Style mayonnaise for a delicious kick!
Makes 4 burgers
- 800g Beef mince
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 x 80g Artisan Ciabatta Roll
- 1 cup Baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 Continental cucumber, sliced
- Praise Deli Style Caramelised Onion Mayonnaise, Peri Peri Mayonnaise or Sundried Tomato Mayonnaise
- Knead the mince in a bowl and season.
- Divide mince equally into 4. Wet hands and roll each portion into balls then flatten into patties.
- Heat BBQ grill to high and cook patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, turning once. Remove patties and top with Swiss cheese and set aside. Toast buns.
- Top each bun base with beef patty, cheese, lettuce, spinach, cucumber and tomato.
- Finish off with a good squeeze of Praise Deli Style Mayonnaise of your choice and bun top.