At Drakes, we believe that it’s important to use the right tool for the right job – and our friends at Weber agree! That’s why they have developed two premium barbeque fuels to suit every style of barbeque cooking!
Weber Red Gum Charcoal is the perfect fuel for hot, fast cooking. It lights quickly and consistently in 10 to 15 minutes and burns hot. Weber Red Gum Charcoal is ideal for direct cooking (grilling) and suitable for indirect cooking (roasting) food for up to 1.5 hours. Because it’s all natural and lights easily, additional charcoal can be added to extend burn time at any stage.
Weber BBQ Briquettes are a char briquette fuel that is designed to burn long, hot and consistently. Weber BBQ Briquettes have been shaped to light faster than other char briquettes, without compromising on burn time. Because of their shape and grooved surfaces, Weber BBQ Briquettes are ready to use in approximately 25-30 minutes, but will still produce heat over 180 degrees for over three hours. Weber BBQ Briquettes are brilliant for indirect cooking like roasting and baking. As their performance is so consistent, they’re also the perfect fuel for long, low and slow cooking.
Weber BBQ Fuel is a perfect partner for our exclusive Slow BBQ Meat range, and is available in Drakes stores now!
Want to win an exclusive Weber merchandise pack? Head to our Facebook page to enter! Terms and Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.2. Entry is open to South Australian and Queensland residents only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.3. To be eligible to enter, entrants must comment on the post on the Drakes Facebook page dated 28th March 2018 at 9am with a photo of their Weber BBQ as well as the name of their favourite Drakes Supermarkets store.4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. This is not a game of chance.6. Only one entry per person allowed.7. The promotion commences at 9:30am ACST on 28/03/18 and closes 11:59pm ACST on 3/04/18 (the Promotional Period). The draw will be conducted at Drakes Supermarkets Head Office, Level 1, 159 Henley Beach Road, TORRENSVILLE. The winners will be notified by a comment under the original entry. Prizes to be collected at the store they entered the competition. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.8. The first 5 valid entries selected will win an exclusive Weber merchandise pack valued at $140.00. Entrants must send a private message to the Drakes Facebook page to claim the prize.
9. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
10. The total prize pool value is $700. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on Monday 16/04/18 at the same time and location as the original draw. Any winners of the unclaimed prize draw notified by Facebook private message.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
14. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
15. The Promoter is Drakes Supermarkets, (22 084 438 773) of 159 Henley Beach Road, Torrensville, South Australia, 5031.