Serves 4 | Prep Time: 40 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins
500g Chicken mince
1/3 cup multigrain breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon Maggi Original Seasoning
2 Packs of Maggi 2 Minute Wholegrain Noodle (discard flavour sachet)
1 can of baby corn, chopped
2 spring onions, chopped
1 x (200g) Medium Red Capsicum, thinly sliced
1 x (200g) Medium Green Capsicum, thinly sliced
250g Rainbow Fresh Spinach
1 cup of green beans
250g Bean shoots
- Combine lean mince, original seasoning, egg, and breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix well.
- Make balls using a teaspoon of meat.
- Heat canola oil spray in pan, add meatballs and cook until brown, turning meatballs often.
- Once cooked, take out of pan, and set aside.
- In the same pan that the meatballs were cooked in, Add Capsicum, Green Beans, Bean shoots, Baby Spinach, Spring onions and corn.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, to cook Noodles, Break Noodle Cake into quarters. Cook in 1 ½ cups (375ml) of boiling water in microwave oven on HIGH for 2 minutes. Add to the vegetable and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Once the Vegetables and noodles are ready. Place some of the Noodle Stir -fry in a bowl and top with some of the meatballs.