I see Nutella and you have me at hello!
235g plain flour
150mL lukewarm water
125g punnet raspberries
1 tbs olive oil
1 tsp instant yeast
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp salt
½ cup fresh ricotta
1 tsp icing sugar
½ tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup Nutella
¼ cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
¼ coconut flakes
Fresh mint leaves
1. Begin by making the pizza dough. In a small bowl, gently stir the lukewarm water, yeast and sugar until combined. Add the olive oil without stirring. Set aside for a few minutes until the yeast starts to bubble/foam at the top.
2. In a large bowl combine the flour and salt.
3. Pour the yeast liquid into the flour, and using hands, bring the dough together.
4. Knead on a floured surface for about 8 minutes until the dough is soft, smooth and springy. Place the ball of dough in a large oiled bowl and cover with a damp cloth and place in a warm room for an hour until the dough has doubled in size.
5. Pre-heat oven to 250°C.
6. Lightly grease a baking tray. On a floured surface roll out dough into a circle, ½ thick x 27cm diameter. Using a fork, gently prick holes all over the dough without going right through.
7. Place in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. (If you notice the dough rising whilst cooking, prick more holes into the dough.)
8. In the meantime, whisk ricotta, icing sugar and vanilla in a small bowl.
9. Once pizza base is cooked and out of the oven, spread the nutella all over the base. Spoon dollops of ricotta over the top and scatter with raspberries, pistachios & coconut. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.