1x KR Castlemaine Asian Inspired Pork Mince
2 cups shredded cabbage
1 cup shredded carrot
50 Wonton wrappers
Soy sauce or Sweet Chilli sauce (as dipping sauces)
- In a large bowl combine KR Castlemaine Asian Inspired Pork Mince, shredded cabbage and shredded carrot. Use hands to mix well.
- Place wonton wrapper over dumpling mould and place 1 heaped teaspoon of pork filling onto each wonton skin.
- Moisten edges with water and close the mould to seal the filling in.
- Set dumplings aside on a lightly floured surface ready to cook.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to non-stick frypan on medium heat.
- Place dumplings in pan and cook for 2 mins.
- Add ½ cup water (per 10 dumplings) and quickly cover pan with lid, leaving for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 1 minute before removing lid.
- Repeat for remaining dumplings.
- Serve with dipping sauce/s.