Serves 4 | Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 10 – 15 mins
500g Thin Hokkien Noodles
2 tbsp Oil
500g KRC Asian Inspired Pork Mince
2 Spring Onions thinly sliced
1/2 Small Cabbage shredded
1 Red Capsicum thinly sliced
1 Green Capsicum, thinly sliced
250g Bean shoots
250g Baby Spinach
1 can of baby corn, chopped
2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce
Soy sauce to serve
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Separate. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan. Add KRC Asian Inspired Pork Mince Cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add Spring onions and Capsicum. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add water and oyster sauce to mince mixture. Bring to the boil. Add noodles and cabbage. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add beansprouts, Green Beans, Baby Spinach, and corn.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and serve.