Serves 6 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins
6 small pizza bases
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
2 bacon rashers, thinly sliced
75g mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
1/2 red onion thinly sliced
100g roasted capsicum strips, chopped
Slo Moe’s Beef Brisket, sliced into small chunks
20g rocket leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper and place your 6 pizza bases on top.
- Spread the bases with pizza sauce and sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Top the bases with chunks if Slo Moe’s Beef Brisket, mushroom, chorizo sausage, bacon, red onion and roasted capsicum.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the over for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
- Garnish with rocket and watch them disappear before your very eyes!