Serves 4 | Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 10 – 15 mins
500g Premium Beef Mince
1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 Spring Onion thinly chopped
1 cup bread crumbs
1 egg lightly beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
1 x Helga’s Turkish Traditional White Bread 450g
Rosella All-Natural Honest Kids Tomato Sauce
2 large tomatoes thinly sliced
4 Cheddar cheese slices
1 Lebanese cucumber thinly sliced
1 Avocado, thinly sliced (optional)
4 cups Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- In a medium size bowl add Mince, spring onion, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Using your hands combine all the ingredients to form patties.
- Divide mince equally into 4. Wet hands and roll each portion into balls then flatten into patties.
- Heat BBQ grill to high to cook patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Remove patties from grill and top with Cheddar cheese and set aside.
- Whilst patties are cooking, cut the Turkish Bread in to 4 equal parts and toast until slightly golden brown.
- Set aside until Patties are ready.
- Top each Turkish Roll base with tomato, Lebanese Cucumber, avocado, shredded lettuce, and a good squeeze the Rosella All-Natural Honest Kids Tomato Sauce.
- Add Turkish Roll top and enjoy your scrumptious Rustic Helga`s Homemade Beef Burgers with Rosella Honest kids Tomato Sauce.