Makes 20 Balls (40 mini balls) | Prep Time: 50 mins | Refrigeration Time: 15 mins
2 ½ cups of Freedom Muesli Fruit & Seed Cereal
1 cup of Dried Apricot Pieces
¼ cup Honey
¼ teaspoon mixed spice
50g melted butter, cooled
100g Plaistowe Premium Milk Chocolate, Broken into pieces
½ cup (125ml) Cream
- Place 2 cups of the Muesli, Apricots, honey, mixed spice, and butter in a bowl.
- Mix well until all combined.
- Place the remaining Muesli on a plate for later.
- Using 1 tablespoon of the Muesli, roll into a ball, then roll in the remaining muesli to coat.
- Place on a baking try with lined paper.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place Plaistowe Premium Milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl with cream. Microwave on high (100%) for 1½ minutes, stir after 1 minute. Continue in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted.
- Place the melted chocolate in to a piping bag. Drizzle over the Muesli Balls.
- Serve and Enjoy.