At Nature’s Table, they believe that every Aussie dog deserves healthy, wholesome food. And every owner should be able to know exactly what they’re feeding their furry friend. New to Drakes Supermarkets, Nature’s Table Premium Dog Food is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, with products sourced locally from Aussie farmers.
To celebrate the launch of Nature’s Table Premium Dog Food, we’re giving away 2 x $100 Nature’s Table Gift Packs! To enter, simply head to the Drakes Supermarkets Facebook page, find the post dated 21.9.17 and comment with a photo of your furry friend and your favourite Drakes Supermarkets store. Full T&Cs below.
To learn more about Nature’s Table Premium Dog Food, visit their website at https://www.premiumnatural.com.au/
Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Entry by a minor requires the permission of the minor’s parent or guardian. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, entrants must:
- Follow the Drakes Supermarkets Facebook page at facebook.com/drakessupermarkets (“Drakes Supermarkets Facebook Page”);
- go to the Nature’s Table post that is posted at 5:30pm AEST on the 21st September 2017 and post a photo of your dog and your favourite Drakes Supermarkets store, in the comments.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person during the Entry Period.
- The competition commences at 5:30pm on Thursday 21st September 2017 (AEST) and closes at 11:59pm on Monday 25th September 2017 (AEST) (“Entry Period”).
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after 11:59pm AEST on MOnday 25th September will not be accepted.
- Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service, will be void.
- The two winners will be selected by a panel of judges. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to award additional prizes.
- Each prize is:
|2 x $100 Nature’s Table Gift Pack||Each prize has a minimum value of $100 (inclusive of GST).
The prize will be determined by the winners’ nominated store/s.
Total value of the total prize pool is $200.00 (inclusive of GST).
12. The total value of all prizes is $200 (inclusive of GST). All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. Winners will need to claim their prize in-store at an agreed date between the winner and the store.
15. Prizes are not variable or transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
16. In the event that any prize (or any part of a prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
17. If a winner is under 18 years of age, then the Promoter reserves the rights in its absolute discretion to award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
21. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
22. By participating, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter. The entrant, or where the entrant is under the age of 18, the entrant’s parent or legal guardian, agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this assignment. To the extent permitted by applicable law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in any materials submitted as part of their entry and waive all moral rights in such materials.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice and their entry in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. The Promoter is Drakes Supermarkets Pty Ltd (ACN 109 544 416) of Upper Level, 159 Henley Beach Road, Torrensville SA