KIND isn’t just a snack; it’s a movement. Their philosophy? To make the world a little kinder – one snack and one kind act at a time.
Every day millions of people do the KIND thing for their bodies by eating KIND’s healthier indulgent snack option. As KIND continues to expand, it will fulfil its KIND Promise by:
- Always using a nutritious food as the first and predominant ingredient in every food product;
- Never using artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols;
- Using as little sugar as possible while achieving great taste;
- Creating foods that are both healthy and tasty;
- Being transparent about everything from ingredients to labelling;
- Crafting foods made with minimally processed, real ingredients; and
- Treating its foods and people with integrity.
Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt
The bar that hits all the cravings. Brazilian sea salt sprinkled over whole nuts with a drizzle of dark chocolate and 6g of sugar. It only seems indulgent, we swear!
Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate
Ditch the jar. Take the taste of peanut butter everywhere with our Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate bar, packed full of roasted peanut butter and drizzled with dark chocolate.
Almond & Coconut
Sweet. Chewy. Crunchy. It’s the snack trifecta with crunchy whole almonds and toasted coconut bound together with smooth honey. Some might call it the bees knees.
Caramel Almond & Sea Salt
Your taste buds won’t believe it’s not naughty. Packed full of whole almonds, this salt and caramel indulgence is GF with only 6g of sugar. Go on then.
KIND’s newest nut bar range from the partnership are not only delicious, they are gluten free and a good source of fibre too. KIND Nut Bars are now available in all Drakes SA stores! Read more about the KIND Movement