Keep it light, keep it simple! This simple satay meatball recipe brought to you by the Maggi recipe base range is a delicious way to get your hands dirty. The kids will love helping you create the meatballs for this recipe.
- 500G Beef mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 medium (150g) onion, finely chopped
- 250gm spinach
- 1packet MAGGI Satay Chicken recipe base
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 600g Fresh Hokkien Noodles, cooked according to packet directions
- Combine mince with egg, half the onion, half the spinach and teaspoon of the recipe base; form mixture into meatballs sizes.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat, add oil and meatballs.
- In a separate pot, begin to cook the Hokkien Noodles
- Continue to cook meatballs on medium until golden brown and cooked through.
- Then add remaining chopped onion. Cook for a further 2 minutes on medium heat.
- To the pan with the meatballs, combine the remaining Maggi Recipe Base with remaining water and peanut butter. Finally add the spinach and bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes.