Serves 6 | Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins
1 tbs olive oil
1 red onion, diced
2 bacon rashers, diced
2 tsp garlic paste
200g frozen spinach
1 Cob loaf
250g block cream cheese, softened
400g tub sour cream
Slo Moe’s BBQ Lamb
1 cup grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 180c/160c fan-forced
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook until crispy. Remove from pan and place in a bowl.
- In the same pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until softened. remove from pan and add to bacon. Leave to cool.
- Line a large over tray with baking paper. Place the load in the tray and cut a 4cm lid off the cob loaf. Scoop bread from the centre of the load, leaving a 1.5cm edge. Roughly rip the bread into chunks. Arrange bread chunks and lid in a single layer around the loaf.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella in a bowl. Add Slo Moe’s BBQ lamb, the bacon and onion mix and season. Combine. Spoon mixture into loaf.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the bread is golden and crispy. Serve warm and dig in!