Thanks to Gravox, we bring you a quick and easy spring meal for the whole family to enjoy!
Mediterranean Style Wraps
Prep 10 mins Cooking 10 mins Serves 4
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g lamb or beef ince
- 1 tbsp Gravox Brown Onion Gravy
- 2/3 cup tzatziki or Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, shredded
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 8 tortillas or wrap style breads
Combine mince with gravy mix and oregano leaves. Form into 8 burgers.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan, add burgers and cook for 2 – 3 minutes each side until cooked through. Cut each burger in half.
Meanwhile, combine tomato, cucumber, onion, lemon juice and remaining oil.
Place some spinach onto the burrito, top with tomato salad, halved burger and tzatziki. Wrap to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining burritos and serve immediately.