This refreshing meat-free dish is best eaten with your hands – no cutlery necessary!
- 300g packet frozen Quorn Mince
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning
- 1 tablespoon no added salt tomato paste
- 8 cos lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1 small mango, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- ¼ cup fresh mint, shredded
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- ½ cup finely diced cucumber
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 125g can red kidney beans, drained
- juice of ½ lime
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- Place frozen Quorn Mince, stock, Mexican seasoning and paste in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa ingredients in a medium bowl and season to taste with chilli.
- Divide Quorn mixture amongst lettuce cups and top with 2 tablespoons salsa. Serve immediately.
TIP: If using Quorn Chilled Mince reduce cooking time by 5 minutes.
Visit www.quorn.com for more tasty recipes!