Serves 4 | Prep Time: 40 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins
800g beef mince
1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Spring Onion thinly chopped
1 cup bread crumbs
1 egg lightly beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
8 slices of Mainland Cheese
1 Lebanese cucumber thinly sliced
1 Avocado thinly sliced (optional)
4 cups Rainbow Fresh Sweet mix shredded
2 large tomatoes thinly sliced
1 cup Praise Deli Style Burger Sauce
4 Mighty soft burger buns
- In a medium size bowl add Mince, spring onion, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, egg, salt, & pepper.
- Using your hands combine all the ingredients to form patties.
- Divide mince equally into 4. Wet hands and roll each portion into balls then flatten into patties.
- Heat BBQ grill over medium – high heat. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, turning once. (make sure that the patty is cooked through) Remove patties from grill.
- Cut up the lettuce, tomato, Cucumber and Avocado and place in bowls.
- Assemble your burger.
- Add some burger sauce to both halves of buns.
- Add patty, more burger sauce and 2 slices of cheese.
- Top with sliced tomato, Lebanese Cucumber, avocado, shredded sweet mix and top bun.
- Eat and Enjoy.