Since developing their Australian made, fresh, plant-based sausages and burgers, Plant Nation has been on a mission to encourage more Australians to make the best choice for our palate, plate and planet.
Why? By incorporating more meat-free meals into our diet, we can have an enormous impact on both ourselves and the environment.
From lowering the risk of coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and stroke, research continually shows that adopting a plant-based diet and reducing our intake of meat supports our health.
But not only is it better for us – it’s better for our environment too. In fact, reducing the amount of meat we consume is the single biggest way to reduce your environmental impact on the planet.
Plant Nation’s range of vegetarian and vegan friendly plant-protein based products makes it easy for Australians to experience the health and environmental benefits of a plant-based diet, without missing out on the flavours they’ve come to know and love.
Low in fat and high in protein and iron, with up to 80% less fat than traditional manufactured-meat products, Plant Nation’s sausages and burgers are a healthy, nutritious and delicious choice for you and your family.
Plant Nation products are available in all Drakes stores. Find out more information here!
Want to try the delicious new range of Plant Nation products? We’re giving our Facebook followers the chance to win 1 of 4 packs valued at $60 a pack! To enter, simply head to the Drakes Facebook page, find the Plant Nation post dated 27th June 2019 and enter by commenting with #plantnation and your favourite Drakes store. T&Cs apply. See below.
Drakes x Plant Nation Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of South Australian and Queensland only. Entry by a minor requires the permission of the minor’s parent or guardian. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, entrants must:
- Go to the Drakes Supermarkets Facebook page at facebook.com/drakessupermarkets (“Drakes Supermarkets Facebook Page”);
- Go to the Drakes Plant Nation post that is posted on the Drakes Supermarkets Facebook page dated 27.06.19 and comment #plantnation, along with the name of their favourite Drakes store.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person during the Entry Period.
- The competition commences at 6:00pm on Thursday 27th June 2019 (AEST) and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 30th June 2019 (AEST) (“Entry Period”).
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the entry closing time will not be accepted.
- Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service, will be void.
- Valid entries, as determined by the judges, will receive a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to award additional prizes.
- Prize(s) be won is 4 x Plant Nation Product Packs. Each prize pack consists of the following items, with a total RRP of$60.00
- 1 x Plant Nation Italian Herb Chicken Style Burgers 450g
- 1 x Plant Nation Mixed Herb Vegetable Burgers 450g
- 1 x Plant Nation Mixed Herb Vegetable Sausages 450g
- 1 x Plant Nation Parsley & Thyme Beef Style Burgers 450g
- 1 x Plant Nation Roasted Chicken Style Sausages 450g
- 1 x Plant Nation Tomato & Cracked Pepper Beef Style Sausages 450g
- Winners will be announced on the original post dated 27th June 2019 on the Drakes Facebook page by 1pm Tuesday 2nd July. Winners must respond via private message by Thursday 4th July 9pm to claim their prize.
- Winners will need to claim their prize in-store. The store will be determined by the Promoter and the winner once the winner has been drawn.
- Prizes are not variable or transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- In the event that any prize (or any part of a prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
- If a winner is under 18 years of age, then the Promoter reserves the rights in its absolute discretion to award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- By participating, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter. The entrant, or where the entrant is under the age of 18, the entrant’s parent or legal guardian, agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this assignment. To the extent permitted by applicable law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in any materials submitted as part of their entry and waive all moral rights in such materials.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice and their entry in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Drakes Supermarkets Pty Ltd (ACN 109 544 416) of Upper Level, 159 Henley Beach Road, Torrensville SA