Serves 4 | Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 10-15 mins
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp Low fat mayonnaise
1 tbsp low fat natural yoghurt
1 tsp dried parsley
Fresh ground black pepper
1 packet KR Castlemaine Greek Inspired Pork Strips
4 Bazaar Greek Yiros
2 cups iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
2 large tomatoes, sliced
1 Lebanese Cucumber, cubed
Spring Onion, thinly sliced
- To make Garlic Aioli dressing combine ingredients in a medium size bowl. Whisk until combine, cover and place in the fridge whilst you make the pork yiros.
- Finely shred 2 cups of iceberg lettuce. Slice 2 large tomatoes, spring onion and cube Lebanese cucumber.
- Cook KR Castlemaine Pork Yiros until cooked through.
- Grill Greek Yiros for 90 seconds until warm, turning frequently to avoid burning.
- Place cooked pork yiros meat on Greek Yiros. Top with lettuce, tomato, spring onion, grated cheese, spinach, cucumber and drizzle garlic aioli.
- Gently wrap bottom and sides and enjoy your delicious creations.