Serves 6 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins
6 bakery damper rolls
60g butter, softened
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
Jalapenos, to garnish
Slo Moe’s Pulled Pork
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced and grease a medium-sized frying pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and garlic.
- Grab your damper rolls and make two vertical slices, being careful not to cut the whole way through. Pull the slices apart slightly and spread with your garlic butter mixture.
- In the greased pan, place the damper rolls and spoon Slo Moe’s Pulled Pork into the slices. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
- Garnish with parsley and jalapenos. Devour immediately!