Haven’t yet experienced the ZoOSh Yummy Face? Here is the perfect opportunity to try one of the wonderful ZoOSh products at home with this delicious Pulled Pork & Coleslaw Burgers recipe.
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 stat anise
- 4cm piece ginger, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, just squashed
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons kechap manis
- 2 cups reduced salt chicken stock
- 950g piece of pork belly
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 apple, cut into thin wedges
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup ZoOSh So Fabulous Kickin’ Coleslaw It’s Creamy & Tangy
- 6-8 bread rolls, split and toasted
- Potato crisps, for serving
Combine the onion, spices, ginger, garlic, fish sauce, kechap manis and stock in a small baking dish and mix well. Place the pork belly on top, cover with foil and bake in very hot oven 220 degree Celsius for 45 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 180 degree Celsius and bake for a further 1 ½ hours.
- Remove the foil and bake for 45 minutes more. Set aside or cool slightly and refrigerate until required
- Combine the cabbage, carrot, apple, spring onions and dressing to make the coleslaw. Chill until required
- Remove and discard the pork rind and use 2 forks to shred the meat. Spoon some coleslaw onto the base of each roll, then top with pork and sandwich together.
Secure with a skewer if necessary and serve with crisps. Serve immediately and you too might experience the ZoOSh Yummy Face!