Serves 4 | Prep Time: 5 mins
You can never go wrong with a tasty baguette for that lunch time tummy rumble! Feast your eyes on this healthy and deliciously filled baguette recipe… and then go and feast your tummy!
- 1 baguette
- 200g Bulla Cottage Cheese, Original
- 12 slices rare roast beef
- 80g roast capsicum, thinly sliced
- 50g rocket leaves
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cut baguette into 4 even sized lengths and cut in half lengthways.
- Divide rocket between baguettes and top with dollops of cottage cheese.
- Layer beef slices and capsicum over cottage cheese. Season to taste.
Handy Tip: Alternatively, if feeding a crowd, slice the whole baguette lengthways and fill with the ingredients. Then cut into 6-8 lengths for serving.