Entertaining for the Race that Stops the Nation? These classy Salmon & Camembert savouries are a simple and delicious canape – perfect to throw together before the big Race! Pair with a glass of champagne and the winning horse.
- 250g Tasmanian Heritage Camembert
- 100g smoked salmon slices
- Juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 South Cape Crispbreads
Visit http://www.tasmanianheritage.com.au/recipes-by-type/?c=1062 for more great recipes from Tasmanian Heritage!