Take your steak sandwich to all new heights with this fantastic recipe featuring ZoOSh Aioli.
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons VEGEMITE
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 thin cut scotch fillet steaks
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 large onions, cut into 1 cm slices
- 12 thick cuts slices bread, toasted
- ZoOSh Hey Ho Free Range Egg Garlic Aioli
- Lettuce, for serving
- 100g blue cheese, crumbled, for serving
- Potato Wedges
- Combine the maple syrup, Vegemite, and garlic in a shallow dish, add the steak and turn to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes, or covered in refrigerator overnight.
- Cook wedges to your preference.
- Heat the oil in frying pan or on the BBQ and cook the onions gently for 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from high heat and keep warm until ready to serve.
- BBQ or grill the steak for 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Spread a little aioli over the bread bases and then top with lettuce, steak, another good drizzle of aioli, blue cheese and onions.
- Add wedges to the side of your plate and add a little more aioli for dipping.