Serves 6 | Prep Time: 50 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr (Pork)
1 pack KRC Sweet Teriyaki Scotch Pork
3 spring onions thinly sliced
1 cup bean shoots
2 cups carrot grated or shaved (use a potato peeler)
¼ Red Cabbage
2 x (200g) red capsicum, thinly sliced
Taco Shells (soft or crunchy)
- Cook KRC Sweet Teriyaki Pork as per instructions on pack.
- Shred or chop all vegetables finely.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan.
- Add all the vegetables to the pan and cook until tender.
- Thinly slice Sweet Teriyaki Pork once cooked.
- Mix vegetables and Sweet Teriyaki pork together.
- Heat Taco shells as per pack instruction.
- Fill your taco and drizzle with Teriyaki sauce.