1 packet Singapore noodles
250g beef mince
1 brown onion
80g green beans
1 oyster sauce sachet
1 soy sauce sachet
1 chicken stock cube
1 clove garlic
2 Sprigs coriander
1 tsp curry powder
- Peel and finely dice onion and grate garlic.
- Peel carrot and cut into matchstick sized strips.
- Cut green beans into thirds and roughly chop coriander.
- In a measuring jug, crush the stock cube and mix with 1 cup of boiled water, stir to dissolve.
- In a frypan, warm 1tbs of olive oil.
- Cook onion and garlic in the frypan for 1 minute.
- Add beef mince to the pan, stirring to break up pieces and cook for 4 mins or until browned.
- Add carrots and stock to the pan, reduce to medium heat and simmer for 4 minutes or until sauce reduces and thickens slightly.
- Place Singapore noodles in a bowl and loosen, set aside for later.
- Add green beans, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cabbage and curry powder to the pan.
- Stir through and cook for 2 minutes or until beans and cabbage are tender.
- Add noodles to the pan and gently toss through to evenly coat.
- To serve; divide chow mein between serving bowls and sprinkle with coriander to finish.