Crisp, juicy chunks of watermelon are contrasted with crumbled, tangy Lemnos Fetta and fresh mint to make the perfect spring salad. Add this refreshing salad to your BBQ menu and sit back as the compliments flood in.
- 500g seedless watermelon, cut into 2-3cm cubes
- 180g pack Lemnos Traditional Fetta, cut into 1.5-2cm cubes
- 100g pitted kalamata olives
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup each parsely and mint leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the watermelon, onion, spinach and herbs together in a large bowl. Gently toss. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Top with the cubes of Lemnos Traditonal Fetta and olives.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top and drizzle with olive oil. Season to taste.
- Served Chilled.
For this recipe and more go to http://www.lemnosfoods.com/lemnos-recipe-e-book/ to download your FREE Lemnos recipe eBook!