Serves 6 | Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins
500g Chicken mince
1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Spring Onion thinly chopped
1 cup bread crumbs
1 egg lightly beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
6 Wattle Valley Wraps Warmed
1/2 red onion thinly sliced
2 tomatoes diced
2 cucumbers diced
2 cups Shredded Cheese
2 avocados diced
1 pack of Rainbow Fresh Sweet Mix
Chobani Plain Yoghurt
- In a medium size bowl add Mince, spring onion, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Using your hands, combine well.
- Make balls using a teaspoon of meat.
- Heat canola oil spray in pan, add meatballs and cook until brown, turning meatballs often.
- Once cooked, take out of pan, and set aside.
- Cut up the sweet mix and place in bowl.
- Dice up the red onion, tomato, cucumber and avocado and place in separate bowls in the middle of the table to form a production line.
- Build tacos: In wraps, layer in sweet mix, meatballs, red onion, cucumber, tomato, cheese & avocado.
- Top with a drizzle of the plain Chobani Yoghurt.
- Eat and Enjoy