Want to get your hands on a WHOLE CARTON of New Limited Edition Smiths x Pizza Hut chips? Of course you do. Who doesn’t? IT’S GARLIC BREAD FLAVOURED CHIPS, PEOPLE.
Head on over to the Drakes Supermarkets Facebook page and find the post dedicated to the Drakes Smiths competitions. In the comments, post your most creative idea for a chip flavour, along with your favourite Drakes store and you’ll be in the running to win 1 of 8 Cartons of Smiths! Make sure you LIKE 👍🏼 the Drakes Supermarkets Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news!
Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of South Australian and Queensland only. Entry by a minor requires the permission of the minor’s parent or guardian. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, entrants must:
- Go to the Drakes Supermarkets Facebook page at facebook.com/drakessupermarkets (“Drakes Supermarkets Facebook Page”);
- Go to Drakes Smiths Pizza Hut Competition post that is posted on the Drakes Supermarkets Facebook page dated 29.6.18 and comment with their most creative idea for a chip flavour, along with the name of your favourite Drakes store.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person during the Entry Period.
- The competition commences at 5:30pm on Friday 29th June 2018 (AEST) and closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday 3rd July 2018 (AEST) (“Entry Period”).
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the entry closing time will not be accepted.
- Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service, will be void.
- Valid entries, as determined by the judges, will receive a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to award additional prizes.
- Prize(s) be won is 8 x Cartons of Smiths x Pizza Hut Chips. Each carton consists of 12 x Smiths Garlic Bread or BBQ Meatlovers with a total RRP of $39.48
- Winners will need to claim their prize in-store. The store will be determined by the Promoter and the winner once the winner has been drawn.
- Prizes are not variable or transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- In the event that any prize (or any part of a prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
- If a winner is under 18 years of age, then the Promoter reserves the rights in its absolute discretion to award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- By participating, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter. The entrant, or where the entrant is under the age of 18, the entrant’s parent or legal guardian, agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this assignment. To the extent permitted by applicable law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in any materials submitted as part of their entry and waive all moral rights in such materials.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice and their entry in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Drakes Supermarkets Pty Ltd (ACN 109 544 416) of Upper Level, 159 Henley Beach Road, Torrensville SA