Think Costa Lovacado Avocados this World Avocado Day!
Treat yourself this World Avocado Day, with an aussie-grown Lovacado Avocado. The team at Costa, ensure that only the best avocados wear the Lovacado™ badge – from the way we look after our trees, to carefully hand picking the fruit, they really are the cream of the crop.
Costa’s Lovacado avocados add creaminess to any meal, whether you enjoy your avos in a salad, smashed on toast, thrown into a smoothie or simply topped with feta and eaten with a spoon, be sure to grab a Lovacado at Drakes Supermarkets to celebrate World Avocado Day this 31st July, our Aussie farmers will thank you for it.
Stuck on ideas with what to do with your avocado? Check out the Avocado Baked Egg recipe below!
Serves: 1 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 avocado
- 2 small eggs
- 2 slices of toast
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 220c
- Slice an avocado in half and whip out the seed. Scoop the hole left over until big enough to fit egg the size of your choice.
- In a mid-sized baking dish, prop up your avocados so that they don’t fall over.
- Crack an egg into each hole.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Carefully slot the baking dish into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Time will vary depending on size of the avocado. Check the egg while baking for the desired effect.
- Sprinkle the garnish of your choice on-top, scoop it and spread it or just grab a spoon and have at it!
Recipe sourced from Australian Avocados.
For more information visit, costagroup.com.au